JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER
Do you have what it takes to be our next Junior Digital Designer? We’re looking for a dedicated go-getter to join our creative team. We want someone with creative flair, who is eager to learn and has an eye for detail.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll be responsible for designing websites and digital content for some of the highest quality brands such as Mercedes-Benz, Cadbury, Mondelez, and Parmalat. Under the direction of the Creative Lead you will work with strategy, production and the creative team to deliver outstanding and beautiful work.
- Web design – from wireframes to finished art and content, you create meaningful and useful designs that speak to the target audience in line with brand guidelines.
- Content manipulation – sourcing and editing content for multiple digital channels (website, Facebook, Instagram).
- Graphic design
- Working with account services and planners to ensure creative concepts are on brand and strategically sound
• Ensure work is delivered on time and in accordance with clients’ criteria
• Amending, revising or redeveloping designs in response to feedback from the accounts team or clients
• Presenting ideas to colleagues and clients
• Maintain our agency standards of creative excellence, timeliness, and profitability, while achieving the clients’ goals
• Working on several campaigns at once, under pressure and often to tight deadlines
• Excellent team working skills
- Keeping informed of industry changes by actively learning about developments across digital
• Ensure internal project management software is utilised for all projects and related work
- Keep spirits up in the agency with a positive attitude. We work hard but we know when it’s time for a laugh.
- More than experience, we’re looking for a go-getter with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work with a team and ensure timely outputs
- 6 months to 2 years of experience in digital design – some relevant work experience (internships etc.) is preferred
- Skilled in Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator Indesign and familiar with digital design tools such as Invision.
- Fast and accurate worker with an eye for beauty and detail
- Able to adapt to shifting priorities
- A bit of creative flair
We’re a digital marketing agency. Our awesome team works with world-class brands like Mercedes-Benz, Cadbury, Parmalat, and Sirena just to name a few. Not only is our agency the best place to work, but we invest in our learning and in each other. Our monthly Digital Academy workshops, our creative ‘Lunch and Learn’ sessions, free gym access, flexible working hours and our Friday drinks are just the beginning. Check out our showreel to get an insight into why we love everyday: